Assoc. Prof. Dr. Martin Mates, PhD, FESC
Head of Invasive Cardiology at the Department of Cardiology at Na Homolce Hospital, Prague
- General Medical Council - Specialist registr (UK) since 2005 (GMC reference no. 6118012)
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology (F.E.S.C.)
- International associate of the American College of Cardiology
- The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- The European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions
- Czech Association of Interventional Cardiology - President (2016-2020)
- Member-elect of the Board of the Czech Society of Cardiology (from 5/2019)
- Member of the Board of Working Group on Valvular heart disease. Member of the Czech association of acute cardiology.
- Member of Editorial Board - Journal Interventional and Acute Cardiology (in Czech)
- Publications of over 60 original and overview works. More than 70 active inputs at conferences. Main co-author of two monographes.