Why substitute Vitamin C?
Regular substitution of vitamins is important for the correct functioning of your immune system and regeneration of your organism.
- Supporting your immune system - by raising the antioxidant capacity of an organism, your organism will be able to better defend itself
- Faster regeneration of tissue - vitamins are an important part of cellular growth and help optimise the use of micronutrients
Begin your therapy in time... contact us for more information about infusion therapy and how it can help you improve your immune system.
- G. Ferland. Vitamin K, an emerging nutrient in brain function. Rew. Art. BioFactors Vol. 38 Issue 2
- ASPEN Board of Directors and the Clinical Guidelines Task Force, J. Parenter Enteral Nutr 2002M
- Micronutrient supplementation. J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2009